An intrinsic part of retail design is its contribution to marketing the merchandise or services being offered.
It is subsequently important that the appropriate image is reflected to customers. Shops and their surrounding retail centres need to match market expectations as well as provide convenience to customers and marketing opportunities for owners.
Woodhouse + Danks have extensive experience in the design and documentation of shops and retail centres, providing them with knowledge of both retailers and centre management’s requirements.
Projects designed and administered by Woodhouse + Danks are:
- Bankstown Boutique Shopping Arcade
- Engadine Shopping Centre
- Penrith Retail Development
- ANA Hotel Sydney Shopping Plaza
- Archway Terrace, Market Street, Sydney
- Ordal (Lladro) showrooms (retail and wholesale)
- NRMA branch network