The three-dimensional designed environment is continually changing to reflect the needs of a business, changing attitudes and advancement in communications technology.
Effectively predicting and managing these changes requires a wide range of experience and skills, including financial, marketing, engineering and human resource management.
The initial decisions made at the genesis of any project will always determine its long-term success.
Woodhouse + Danks have achieved expertise in working with large institutional clients to develop strategic plans, taking into account this continually changing environment, and the evolving needs of their client.
Associated services include:
- Preparation of Feasibility Studies
- Site Surveys
- Planning Analysis
- Work practice Analysis
- Sensitivity Analysis to Marketing Goals
- Development of Design Standards
- Space Planning
- Blocking and Stacking options
- Preparation of Building and Tenancy Briefs
- Interactive CAD Management
- Concept Development and Design
- Building Services Assessment
- Occupational Health & Safety Review
- Life Cycle Analysis